From as low as €9.00 excluding VAT
- Prices include one standard sized embroidered logo.
- VAT is charged on adult garments at 23%.
- Children’s clothes are not subject to VAT.
- There is a once-off design origination charge of €35 per order to digitise your logo.
- Individual names can be embroidered onto garments for an additional €4 per garment.
- For multiple embroideries or to avail of our screen-printing and transfer printing services, please contact us directly at email@example.com
See below for further information on sizes, colours and specifications.
Please let us know…
- Which colour(s) polo shirt would you like?
- Which size(s) do you require?
- What quantity of each size do you require?
- Do you require an embroidered logo or crest?
- Do you require embroidered lettering such as an individual’s name?
Embroidered Logos and Crests
- Please send us a copy of the logo or crest by email (if possible).
- Where on the garment would you like the logo or crest to appear?
- What colour(s) should the writing be (a Pantone colour reference would be ideal)?
- Will the writing be the same for every garment or different (e.g. an organisation name or individuals’ names)?
- Where on the garment would you like the text to be embroidered? [See below]
Please call us at 01 867 1707 if you need further information or help in answering any of the above questions!
Polo Shirt Sizes
|Half Chest Width
Measured across garment 1cm down from armholes
Measured from highest point of shoulder to bottom edge of garment
Note that children’s clothing options are available and pricing is not subject to VAT.
Polo Shirt Colours
The above are the standard colours available. Other colours can be sourced.
Polo Shirt Specifications
- Easy care 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Guaranteed to perform at 60°C wash.
- Three-button fused placket with self-coloured buttons.
Positions on garment where embroidery is applied:
A. Right Breast
B. Left Breast
D. Back Neck
F. Right Sleeve Upper
G. Left Sleeve Upper
Ordering Embroidered Garments
- Send us the logo, crest, image or text that you want embroidered onto the garments.
- We will then email you a visual of what the image will look like on your garment.
- Based on your approval, we will sign off on the order and will arrange to have the artwork re-drawn and digitised i.e. a special digital version of the image is made that can be read and understood by the embroidery machine’s computer.
- The garment is embroidered at a density between 5000 and 7000 stitches per square inch at a speed of up to 1200 stitches per minute. Each garment is then inspected for quality, individually trimmed of excess threads and backing material and, where required, steam-pressed, folded, bagged and boxed.
If you want to order garments without embroidery, simply let us know the sizes, quantities and colours you require and we will send you a quote.
We can also send you a visual of what the garment will look like.
What kind of fabrics can be embroidered?
Embroidery is ideal for heavy or textured fabrics that may be unsuitable for screen-printing.
It is not suitable for light t-shirts but works very well with the textured, heavier fabric of a polo shirts, hoodies and baseball caps.
We can also supply a screen printing service if required.
How will my logo appear?
Embroidery produces an interpretation of your logo using threads and fabric rather than an exact replica using ink and printing.
Multiple or single-coloured designs are the same price.
Contact us now to order your embroidered clothing.
For embroidered clothing here is a 12 working day turnaround time from the time we receive and sign off on your order and payment.
For clothing that is not embroidered, there is a 5 working day turnaround time.
T. 01 867 1707 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to reply to you within one working day.