From as low as €17.00 excluding VAT
- Prices include one standard sized embroidered logo.
- VAT is charged on adult garments at 23%.
- Children’s clothes are not subject to VAT.
- There is a once-off design origination charge of €35 per order to digitise your logo.
- Individual names can be embroidered onto garments for an additional €4 per garment.
- For multiple embroideries or to avail of our screen-printing and transfer printing services, please contact us directly at email@example.com
See below for further information on sizes, colours and specifications.
100% Polyester* pill resistant fleece
[*Smoke 75% Polyester, 25% Viscose]
BRAND: Fruit Of The Loom
- Cadet collar with herringbone neck tape
- Cover seam detail to hem, cuffs and shoulder seams
- Self-coloured zips to front and pockets
- Hem with elasticated drawcord and stopper
Information for placing an order
Please let us know…
- Which colour(s) would you like?
- Which size(s) do you require?
- What quantity of each size do you require?
- Do you require an embroidered logo or crest?
- Do you require embroidered lettering such as an individual’s name?
Embroidered Logos and Crests
- Please send us a copy of the logo or crest by email (if possible).
- Where on the garment would you like the logo or crest to appear?
- What colour(s) should the writing be (a Pantone colour reference would be ideal)?
- Will the writing be the same for every garment or different (e.g. an organisation name or individuals’ names)?
- Where on the garment would you like the text to be embroidered? [See below]
Embroidered Logos, Crests and Text
The size of your logo, crest or text should be between of 40cm2 and 60cm2. The boxes below are 50cm2 each and might be used as rough guides for sizing.
Positions on garment where embroidery is applied:
A. Right Breast
B. Left Breast
D. Back Neck
F. Right Sleeve Upper
G. Left Sleeve Upper
Ordering Embroidered Garments
- Send us the logo, crest, image or text that you want embroidered onto the garments.
- We will then email you a visual of what the image will look like on your garment.
- Based on your approval, we will sign off on the order and will arrange to have the artwork re-drawn and digitised i.e. a special digital version of the image is made that can be read and understood by the embroidery machine’s computer.
- The garment is embroidered at a density between 5000 and 7000 stitches per square inch at a speed of up to 1200 stitches per minute. Each garment is then inspected for quality, individually trimmed of excess threads and backing material and, where required, steam-pressed, folded, bagged and boxed.
If you want to order garments without embroidery, simply let us know the sizes, quantities and colours you require and we will send you a quote.
We can also send you a visual of what the garment will look like.